During this long WE, we went with Jaeger on l’Ile aux cygnes. This island really close to the Eiffel Tower begin on the magnificent Bir Hakeim bridge, one of the « must see » in Paris.
For the dogs: 3/5
For the masters: 4/5
- All the friends that we met during the walk
- The tasty grass
- To feel quiet in the heart of Paris
- To be close of the Champs de Mars lawn and the big Seine docks
- The view, so close to the Eiffel Tower
- The Bir Hakeim Bridge
- The feeling of going from Paris to NY in 10mn with the small Liberty Statue at the end of the island
- The fact that you can pair this walk with a shopping session in the Beaugrenelle Mall (small dogs are allowed in a bag or in your arms)
Jaeger was less amazed by:
- Having to be on leash
- The small pieces of glass on the floor as often in Paris
We were less amazed by::
- No place to have a drink close to the island
Globally a really nice walk, a must do if you get near the Eiffel Tower with your dog!
Right after the pictures you’ll find a map and a link to google map.
Have a good walk,