This weekend we went to les jardins du palais royal, near the Louvre museum in the heart of Paris. That is definetly the most beautyfull park to walk your dog. This amazing garden was made under the order of the Cardinal de Richelieu in 1633. Here is our complete review with pictures.
For the dogs: 3,5/5
For the masters: 5/5
Jaeger was amazed by:
- The many water fountain, really helpfull if your dog is thirsty
- All the pigeons to hunt
- All the friends that you get to meet here in order to play
- The peacefullness of this closed park
- The fact that you’re near the Tuilleries garden for a longer walk
We were amazed by:
- The majestic place
- The wonderfull green areas
- The chairs all around the parc for a nice sunbath
- The beautyfull cafés and restaurants all around the parc for a nice quiet lunch or drink in the sun
- The famous Colonnes de Buren in the palace courtyard
- The fact that you’re really close to the Louvre and in the heart of Paris
Jaeger was less amazed by:
- The fact that you have to be on a leash
- The fact that you can’t play on the grass
We were less amazed by:
- Nothing, you can’t possibly be that difficult! 🙂
To conclued it is definitly a wonderfull walk, more for the masters than for the dog who is propably less sensitiv to the architecture. It is a nice stop to make if you want some peace after a long walk in Paris, or if you want to have a nice lunch or drink after a walk with your dog.
The map is uder the pictures, have a nice walk!