This was a sunny Weekend in Paris, we went with Jaeger on the Seine Docks near Notre Dame, the city hall, the Louvre… The lower part of the docks are totally pedestrian on both sides of the river, so it is perfect to walk your dog while discovering Paris in an other angle!
For the dogs: 3,5/5
For the masters: 5/5
- The freedom
- The many dogs that you meet here
- The friendly small bars bosses who give water for dogs easilly
- The long view, not so often in Paris
- Looking at the shuttle boats on the Seine river (you can take your dog in most of them, just call the company before to confirm)
- Having an other look on Paris and its monuments, Le Louvre, Notre Dame, le Palais de Justice, l’Hotel de Ville, all of them take an other dimention seen from the docks
- The small bars on the pedestrian docks that brings color and freshness when you need it
- The wonderfull Place Dauphine, a small hidden jewel on l’île de la citée, perfect for a lawn bowling
- The small rue des barres (picture bellow), a small pedestrian street hidden behind the cityhall, one of the most beautifull of Paris in my opinion
Jaeger was les amazed by:
- The lack of grass
- The interdiction to go in the Jean XXIII garden near Notre Dame
We were less amazed by:
- The doubtfull cleanliness on some parts of the docks
Globally it was a wonderfull walk on the pedestrian docks, you’ll find a map bellow the pics.
Have a nice walk!