This weekend, with Jaeger, we went to the Jardin du Luxembourg. This park is in the 6th district, in the heart of Paris, between Odéon Theater and Panthéon. The Palace in the park is the Palais du Luxembourg, the french Senat. It was build in 1633 under the order of Catherine de Médicis. Of course a part of it is dog friendly!
- The fresh & clean pathes bellow the big trees
- The few friends that we met during the walk
- The calm even if you are in the center of Paris
- The small birds to hunt
- The amazingly beautiful park
- The beautiful Palais du Luxembourg
- The environment, perfect for a nice picnic on a bench bellow the trees
- The possibility to go there before or after a walk in one of the best district of Paris
Jaeger was less amazed by:
- The too small dogfriendly area
- Having to be on a leash
- The lawn were dogs are not allowed
We were less amazed by:
- The guardian a bit tense
To conclued it is a perfect walk to discover one of the most beautiful place of Paris with your dog, but it is clearly not ideal if you want to let your tibetan mastiff run everywhere.
As usual the map and the google map link are bellow the pics.
Have a nice walk!