This week we want you to discover the Parc de Bercy. Located in the 12th district, along the Seine docs, near Bercy Arena of course and in front of the gigantic Bibliotheque Francois Mitterand (BNF), a big part of the park is allowed to dogs.
- The big lawn and sidewalks where she could run
- The many dogs that meets in the park (we eared about planned meetings on Sunday morning)
- The big stairs perfect to unwind yourself
- The location, along the Seine docs to make a double walk
- Being allowed to run without her leash
We loved :
- The easy access, the park is easy to reach with the subway and quite in the center
- The really nice views from the sidewalks, with on one side the BNF and on the other a nice view of the park from above
- To be sure to let Jaeger unwind herself thanks to the big lawn and the other dogs
- To be close to Bercy Village, perfect to finish your walk with a nice restaurant or bar!
Jaeger was less amazed by :
- Not being able to go everywhere since a part of the park is not allowed to dogs
- The cleanliness sometimes a bit approximative
We were less amazed by:
- Quite the same things!
To conclude, this par is perfect to let your dog meet some friends and run freely without having to go to the Bois de Vincennes or the Bois de Boulogne that are much more far away. In addition, this park give you the opportunity to make a double walk since it is close to the Seine docs and the « Coulée Verte ».
As usual the maps and google map link are below the pics.