The best shopping adresses of the center of Paris to Spoil your dog
Bonjour à tous,
This weekend we went shopping and we thought it might be a great idea to share with you our favorite shops in the center of Paris that Jaeger love: Moustaches, the inevitable, and a brand-new shop, Flair in the City.
Those two pet shops are really different and you should find there everything your furry friends may dream of!
Moustache, 32 rue des Archives, 75004 Paris
Let’s get started with Moustaches, located 32 rue des Archives in the beautiful and trendy 4th district. When we used to live in “le Marais”, it was our everyday shop. Jaeger was running towards it from 3 blocks away 😊. You’ll find there an extremely large choice of accessible products that should fulfill every need your dog may have.
We choose 3 that you might like (OK it is actually 4 but it’s hard to make choices!) :
- The famous pig, adorable and so design, it drives Jaeger totally nuts! (starting at 13,9€)
- Toys and stuffed animals of Beco Bone, amazing look and made of recycled raw material. Nice and environmental friendly! (starting at 12,5€)
- Finally, the Curli Harnesses, extremely comfortable for the dog, with a large choice of nice colors (starting at 27,5€)
- Small bonus: as Jaeger and Nico are fan of this brand, they also have the whole Lilly’s Kitchen range, for quality food and treats!
So we strongly recommend you to pay a visit to Moustaches, especially since the team is really cool!
Flair in the City, 36 rue d’Aboukir, 75002 Paris
Now let’s go a bit more to the north at flair in the City, 36 rue d’Aboukir in the 2nd district. This ultra-design & trendy shop opened just a few month ago, and it was our first visit. They will soon also have a corner in “Le Bon Marché” if you’re not so close of the shop.
They have a product selection that is so original & beautiful! You’ll find here high-end products to take care of your dog or your cat. They have a “croquette bar” that is basically a lounge for dogs and we love it. The whole shop has a zen/chic atmosphere that will make you feel really comfy. And finally, Jimmy Choo, the official dog of the shop, will warmly welcome you and your pet.
We also choose to present you three original products from the shop:
- A balm to take care of your dog delicate paws (11€)
- Some beautiful medals, made by Adeline Cacheux in enamel & for some in silver, so that your dog can always look classy (from 80€ to 130€)
- And finally, some treats made in Limousin, Jaeger is crazy about it (6,5€ per 100g)
We also strongly recommend you to go pay a visit there if you are looking for some original products, or why not to find the perfect gift with Christmas coming!